Squier Vintage Modified Bass VI Olympic White
Squier brings you the welcome return of a long- vanished Fender classic in the deeply satisfying form of the Vintage Modified Bass VI six-string bass. The original model of 1961-1975 has provided distinctively voiced low end for everyone from the Beatles to the Black Keys, Cream to the Cure, and many others.
The Vintage Modified Bass VI delivers authentically vintage-style look and tone, with a few modern touches such as a comfortable “modern C” neck profile and 9.5” fingerboard radius and three custom Jaguar single-coil pickups with notched “claw” shielding rings. Other features include the model’s classic 30” scale maple neck, bound rosewood fingerboard with 21 medium jumbo frets and pearloid block inlays and four two-position slider switches.
- Series: Vintage Modified
- Body Shape: Bass VI
- Body Finish: Polyurethane
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Neck: Maple, Modern "C" Shape
- Neck Finish: Polyurethane
- String Nut: PPS, 1.650" (42 mm)
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard: Rosewood, 9.5" (241 mm) Radius, White Bound Fingerboard with White Pearloid Block Position Inlays
- Frets: 21 Medium Jumbo
- Hardware: Chrome
- Bridge: 6-Saddle Vintage-Style with Non-Locking Floating Vibrato
- Tuning Machines: Vintage-Style
- Custom Jaguar® Single-Coil with Claw (Bridge)
- Custom Jaguar® Single-Coil Reverse-Wound/Reverse-Polarity with Claw (Middle)
- Custom Jaguar® Single-Coil with Claw (Neck)
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.