PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB Mixer
The PreSonus StudioLive AR16 USB Mixer is a 16-channel mixer perfect for capturing multitrack audio in stunning 24-bit/96kHz as you mix. All channels can be sent to dedicated tracks in Studio One for later mix down, or you can instantly grab a stereo mix of the show via the on-board HCSD card recorder.
Capture clean vocals, drums and guitar with the low-noise class A preamps, analogue semi-parametric channel EQs, and musical low-cut filters, and use the 16 flawless digital stereo reverbs delays and chorus to add space and texture to the instruments. This mixer is perfect for capturing performers in their natural element and makes it easy to record full sets and podcasts while you're mixing.
You can capture the whole show live in stereo to an SD card or send all tracks to the included Studio One DAW software for later tweaking. You can even stream music wirelessly over easy-pairing Bluetooth 4.1 to keep guests entertained before a show begins.
Smooth rotary level knobs let you ride vocal levels between choruses or tame guitar signals after the lead player turns up. Dedicated Monitor, Main, Headphone, and Control Room controls ensure your room and talent can hear everything comfortably.
- Records multitrack audio as you mix - great for live sets, rehearsals, and podcasting
- Makes a capable front end for your home studio
- Sends all main tracks to Studio One Artist 3 DAW software (included)
- Onboard 32GB HCSD card reader records full shows in stereo for instant access
- 8 mono and 4 stereo channels with +48-volt phantom, pan, mute, and PFL solo
- 12 Class A mic preamps capture clean vocals, guitars, and drums
- 12 analog 3-band EQs, semi-parametric and fixed, to sculpt your mixes
- Musical low-cut filters prevent mix mud buildup
- 16 digital reverbs, delays, and chorus add space and texture to sources
- Dedicated Bluetooth 4.1 channel streams audio from your phone - also has Stereo and phono inputs for other music players
- Smooth 60mm level faders for quick adjustments to fine vocal riding
- 2 monitor buses with dedicated channel sends
- Stereo XLR outs for loudspeakers, plus outputs for studio monitors, stage monitors, and headphones
- Supports USB 2.0
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.