Numark Lightwave Powered Speaker
Numark's Lightwave is a powered DJ loudspeaker with dual LED arrays that beat and pulse to your music. Lightwave is perfect for any situation where you want both terrific sound and brilliant, exciting party lighting. It sounds like a monster stack, but amazingly, Lightwave is perfect where space, budget and setup complexity are major considerations.
Just think of all the small-to-medium-sized events where you want top-quality DJ/PA sound and celebratory lighting: backyard weddings, graduation parties, karaoke contests, pool parties, coffee house performances, recitals, reunions, anniversary observations and more. In every one of these situations, large, expensive, complicated stacks of equipment and lighting are both inappropriate and unnecessary.
Lightwave fulfills all your requirements with one easily-transportable, easy-to-set up unit. Lighting turns any situation into a party. It gets people excited and gets them in the celebration mood. When you add truly great sound to exciting lighting, you’ve got a memorable special occasion. That’s what Lightwave does—it turns ordinary events into special occasions.
- Built-in dual LED arrays provide brilliant light show
- Five customizable lighting modes: Mood, Meter, Mix, Pulse, Party
- Brightness control lets you adjust or disable LEDs
- Custom Color Control—easily adjust the desired mix of Red, Green, and Blue lighting
- Adds powerful sound and visual flair to any DJ or other performance
- Ultra-portable form factor for clean, uncluttered setups
- Perfect for special events, house parties, karaoke where additional lighting would add clutter
- (1) XLR+¼-inch combo, Stereo RCA and ⅛-inch inputs for DJ mixers, microphones or instruments
- Dual volume controls for input level balancing
- XLR Link Output for use with multiple speakers or subwoofers
- Rubberized feet with standard 36mm pole socket for stand mounting
- (3) 6 ½-inch woofers and 1-inch tweeter
- 200 watts of peak power, 100 watts continuous of Class D amplification
- Durable speaker cabinet resists bumps, scratches, dust, and stains
- Compact, lightweight cabinet is just 8.4 x 29.2 x 10.1” and 23 lbs.
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.