Numark DJ|IO 2 USB Dj Audio Interface
The DJ|iO 2 USB DJ Audio Interface is an updated and enhanced version of DJ|iO that features new routing capabilities and the ability to record audio directly to your computer. DJs and other performers can employ DJ|iO2 in a wide variety of performance environments, including setups involving music-mixing software and a hardware controller.
DJ|iO2 features high-quality, audio playback with 24-bit / 44.1 kHz resolution and an ultra-low-latency signal path designed for real-time, pro-quality mixing. Its RCA stereo outputs integrate with main sound systems, and an onboard 1/4” headphone output lets you cue and output your main mix simultaneously. DJ|iO2 also has a 1/4" microphone for MCing, performing, and singing. It also has the ability to record the mix and microphone signals onto your computer.
Record sets, live shows, practices, performances, and more, and then use your laptop for additional editing and post-production. The compact, portable design means it only takes up a small amount of space on the stage or your desktop. Plus, it’s powered over USB and supports plug-and-play for maximum portability.
- Easily connects to your computer for pro-quality audio output from any DJ software
- Works with any digital DJ controller, including the Numark Mixtrack II
- Enables USB audio-computer recording for recording the mix and microphone signals
- Studio-grade 24-bit/44.1 audio quality
- 1/4-inch headphone output with volume control for easy track cueing
- 1/4-inch microphone input for MCing, performing, singing, and more
- USB-powered; no power adapter required
- Ultra-low-latency for real-time, responsive mixing
- Stereo RCA master output