Novation Circuit Mono Station Analogue Synth
The Novation Circuit Mono Station Analogue Synth combines time-tested analogue synthesis with the flexibility of a cutting-edge groovebox. Brilliantly straightforward hands-on controls make sculpting monophonic and paraphonic tones fast and easy, and there are dedicated controls for every function, plus a 4-source/8-destination modulation matrix.
A matrix of 32 velocity-sensitive pads offers full access to three on-board sequencers, which cover both oscillators and modulation options. One of the best things about analogue synthesizers is that you can simply reach out and grab controls and quickly dial in the sound you want, and that's even more true for digitally controlled analogue synthesis. Sure, you can load and save up to 64 patches on it, but creating new sounds is also super easy. Dial in a pair of oscillators and shape the results with the multimode filter section, which includes highpass, lowpass, and bandpass modes at 12dB or 24dB per octave. After that, it's just a matter of combining your LFO and envelope generator with the 4 x 8 modulation matrix, and you can produce delightfully sophisticated sounds. To top it off, three rich distortion types and filter overdrive make it easy to add texture and grit to your tone.
Loaded with 32 multifunction, velocity-sensitive pads, the Circuit Mono Station more than rivals the functionality of many dedicated pad controllers. While the flexibility of these controls extends well into DAW control, that's nothing compared to what they do for the on-board functions. For starters, there are 16 scale types, which let you explore melodic structures and progression you might not otherwise come up with. Three sequencers include one for either oscillator and another dedicated to modulation, further expanding your sound-shaping possibilities, and with changeable sync rates, you can get an awful lot of mileage out of every step.
These days, it's easier than ever to get invested in tabletop gear and modular synth rigs. Fully loaded with USB connectivity, MIDI I/O plus analogue CV, gate, and modulation outputs, the Circuit Mono Station is a perfect hub for all your sequencing needs. Whether you use it as a conduit between your MIDI gear and DAW (Ableton Live Lite included) or as the main sequencer in your Eurorack synth rig, you'll appreciate the epic flexibility of this amazing groovebox.
- Powerful analogue synthesis and flexible sequencing in a modern groovebox format
- Paraphonic dual-oscillator analogue synthesizer based on the Novation Bass Station
- Independent 4-waveform oscillators provide a strong basis for subtractive synthesis
- Switchable highpass/bandpass/lowpass filter section includes 12dB and 24dB/octave slopes
- 4-waveform LFO with sync and slider-controlled ADSR envelope on-board
- Assign 4 modulation sources (envelope, LFO, velocity, and sequencer) to 8 destinations
- Add grit and texture to your sounds with 3 distortion types and filter overdrive
- 4 x 8 RGB pad matrix provides you with 32 velocity-sensitive pads for performance and programming
- Select from 16 scale types for musical inspiration and easy melody construction
- 3 independent sequencers with multiple sync options cover both oscillators plus modulation
- USB connectivity, MIDI I/O, and analogue outputs (CV, gate, and modulation) offer extensive control options
- Includes Ableton Live Lite DAW software and 4GB of Loopmasters sounds and samples
- USB cable and 3 MIDI breakout cables included