Native Instruments Traktor Kontrol S4 MK2 DJ Controller
Trusted by pros, the Traktor Kontrol S4 is the all-in-one 4-channel DJ system. Now with the latest Traktor features at your fingertips and bundled with a lightning cable for all you apple users - take your mix to new heights.
The S4 combines a premium 4 channel mixer, built-in 24 bit/96 kHz soundcard, an intuitive interface, and TRAKTOR PRO 2 software with Remix Decks. The ideal one-stop package for DJs who want pro features, instant usability and go-anywhere portability. Easy to use right out of the box, mix up to four software decks with intuitive deck control sections, essential Remix Decks buttons, high-res jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates, and two effect units deliver total control over your music.
- The S4 also features color-coded RGB buttons to trigger cue points, loops, and samples as well as dedicated Flux Mode buttons for each deck.
- Fully-integrated 4-deck TRAKTOR controller and flagship TRAKTOR PRO 2software with Remix Decks
- Plug and play – all you need to start mixing is your computer and MP3s
- Road-ready, updated MK2 hardware features silicone-damped jog wheels with aircraft-grade aluminum plates
- Adds precision control, cueing, and club-ready output levels to TRAKTOR DJ for iPad and iPhone
- Ergonomic 4-channel mixer with rock-solid faders, and Flux Mode and Loop Recorder controls
- Bright, color-coded RGB buttons trigger cue points, loops, and samples with instant visual feedback
- 2 customizable FX units with over 30 DJ-tested effects, plus one-knob Macro FX
- World-renowned TRAKTOR engine ensures perfect sync and super-tight mixing
- Built-in, high-end 24-bit/96kHz low latency audio interface with Cirrus Logic AD/DA converters and MIDI I/O
- 2 analog inputs with phono and mic preamps for connecting turntables, CD players or external gear
- 1/4" jack mic-in, high-gain 1/4" stereo and headphone outputs and separate booth output
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.