Native Instruments Maschine MK3
The Native Instruments Maschine MK3 is a software instrument and hardware controller in one, featuring built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface, high-resolution full-colour displays, larger pads, touch-sensitive knobs, and more.
Sixteen color-coded, velocity-sensitive pads make two-handed drumming a breeze, and touch-sensitive knobs make tweaking parameters just as easy. Two large, high-resolution displays with eight corresponding rotary encoders, buttons, and transport controls integrate perfectly with the Maschine software. Browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance is fast and intuitive, thanks to the four-directional push encoder. And you can power Maschine with the included power supply or via USB.
Advanced AU and VST plug-in hosting capabilities give you unheard-of music-making power, and an integrated NIS sound browser provides complete integration with Komplete 11. With this advanced categorical browser, you can find the perfect sound in seconds — even if you have the entire Komplete 11 Ultimate library loaded.
Maschine's pattern-oriented concept frees you from the limits of linear arrangement. Build songs by layering patterns into scenes you can rearrange on the fly. Maschine offers external sampling via its built-in audio interface as well as internal re-sampling, precise editing and slicing, auto-mapping, effects and an ultra-convenient browser — all perfectly attuned to the hardware controller. Powerful sample editing tools let you go beyond groove arrangement, turning Maschine into a full sample editing workstation as well as groove production tool.
Maschine comes loaded with over 8GB of production-ready sounds and patterns. You get fat drum kits and state-of-the-art synthesizer sounds, including vintage MPC 60 kits and classic synth samples from the Moog Voyager, Korg MS 20, and Juno 60. You also get pristine acoustic instrument loops that have been sliced and tagged for your convenience. Maschine features studio-quality effects too, ranging from dynamics processors to beat-mashers, plus mastering tools and a Grain Stretch effect. And to top it all off, Maschine includes the Native Instruments Komplete 11 Select plug-in bundle, which includes 11 excellent Komplete titles.
- Built-in 24-bit/96kHz audio interface allows you to capture patterns and sequences with your DAW
- 2 high-resolution full-colour displays allow for precision sample slicing, sound tweaking, note editing, mixing, browsing, and more
- Larger pads and touch-sensitive knobs make 2-handed drumming and tweaking parameters easy
- 4-directional push encoder makes browsing, navigating, and adjusting levels and balance fast and intuitive
- Powered with the included power supply or via USB
- Innovative software/hardware hybrid groove production and performance system
- Combines intuitive sequencer, sampler and high-quality effects with comprehensive hands-on control
- Dedicated controller with 16 multicolour pads, 47 buttons, and 9 rotary encoders for playing, recording, sequencing, automation and arrangement lets you keep your eyes off your monitor
- Smart Strip for strumming notes, pitch bending sounds, performing with FX, and more
- Includes all basic groove-production features such as step sequencing, real-time recording, note repeat, slicing, and auto-mapping
- Intuitive automation recording and step automation editing lets you create complex sounds
- Threshold detection makes sampling from external and internal sources easy
- Extensive MIDI I/O allows you to sequence your external MIDI gear with Maschine and vice versa
- Easy drag-and-drop pattern export lets you easily transfer MIDI and audio directly to your DAW's timeline
- Group Macro Controls let you assign any parameter of the dedicated group to the controller's 8 knobs
- Dedicated MIDI-mapping software makes using the Maschine controller with other applications and instruments easy