Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII is loaded with powerful features. A pair of high-resolution full-colour displays allows for precision browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more. Achieve dynamic expression control via ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels, as well as a highly flexible touch strip. Benefit from one-handed sound browsing and project navigation thanks to the four-directional push encoder.
Using the Komplete Kontrol S49's intuitive browser controls, not only can you call up any NI instrument in your collection, you can select individual presets, narrowing down your search by descriptive keywords. Once you've loaded your sound, a set of touch-sensitive controls lets you dial in and tweak your tone on the fly via Native Instruments' Native Map, and a pair of high-resolution colour displays let you view the instrument's most important details at a glance.
There are good reasons why keyboardists and keyboard makers love Fatar keybeds like the one in this Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49. In addition to being extremely well built, they feel fantastic, offering enough resistance so that you can really lay into the keys while recovering fast enough for synth-style repeats. Whether you're playing a piano patch courtesy of The Giant or a lead via Monark, these keys won't let you down. What's more, the Komplete Kontrol S49's integration with Komplete 9 and up includes its multicolour Light Guide — a series of LEDs above each key that offers performance feedback and reveals advanced playing features.
- Two high-resolution full-colour displays allow for precision browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels augment a highly flexible touch strip control
- 4-directional push encoder supplies one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- USB bus powered
- Powerful, great-playing keyboard that gives you unrivalled integration with Komplete 11 Select
- 49-key Fatar keybed offers smooth action and excellent response that lets you get the most from your instruments
- Tag-based unified browsing across all Komplete instruments lets you quickly find the sounds you want, right from the hardware
- Dial in the main parameters of any Komplete instrument, which automatically map to the touch-sensitive controller knobs
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys, or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Dedicated transport section gives you full access to your DAW's playback and recording controls