Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII
The Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49 MKII is loaded with powerful features. A pair of high-resolution full-colour displays allows for precision browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more. Achieve dynamic expression control via ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels, as well as a highly flexible touch strip. Benefit from one-handed sound browsing and project navigation thanks to the four-directional push encoder.
Using the Komplete Kontrol S49's intuitive browser controls, not only can you call up any NI instrument in your collection, you can select individual presets, narrowing down your search by descriptive keywords. Once you've loaded your sound, a set of touch-sensitive controls lets you dial in and tweak your tone on the fly via Native Instruments' Native Map, and a pair of high-resolution colour displays let you view the instrument's most important details at a glance.
There are good reasons why keyboardists and keyboard makers love Fatar keybeds like the one in this Native Instruments Komplete Kontrol S49. In addition to being extremely well built, they feel fantastic, offering enough resistance so that you can really lay into the keys while recovering fast enough for synth-style repeats. Whether you're playing a piano patch courtesy of The Giant or a lead via Monark, these keys won't let you down. What's more, the Komplete Kontrol S49's integration with Komplete 9 and up includes its multicolour Light Guide — a series of LEDs above each key that offers performance feedback and reveals advanced playing features.
- Two high-resolution full-colour displays allow for precision browsing, tweaking, mixing, and more
- Ergonomic pitch and modulation wheels augment a highly flexible touch strip control
- 4-directional push encoder supplies one-handed sound browsing and project navigation
- USB bus powered
- Powerful, great-playing keyboard that gives you unrivalled integration with Komplete 11 Select
- 49-key Fatar keybed offers smooth action and excellent response that lets you get the most from your instruments
- Tag-based unified browsing across all Komplete instruments lets you quickly find the sounds you want, right from the hardware
- Dial in the main parameters of any Komplete instrument, which automatically map to the touch-sensitive controller knobs
- Create arpeggiated melodies at the touch of a button, play chords with single keys, or map the whole keyrange to scales
- Dedicated transport section gives you full access to your DAW's playback and recording controls
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.