Marshall Origin 50H Valve Guitar Head
The Marshall Origin 50H Valve Guitar Head is an amp head with a powerful complement of tubes - it certainly produces vintage-inspired Marshall tone.
This innovative 50 watt amplifier head is powerful in its simplicity, dialling in the gain and master controls to get the perfect amount of crunch, then you can shape your tone with the presence knob and the 3-band EQ.
As well as that, it has a unique tilt control which blends bright and normal sounds, while switchable power enables high-output sounds at any volume. Finally, it has a built-in FX loop which makes integrating your pedalboard no problem at all.
- Packed with 3 ECC83 preamp tubes and 2 EL34 power tubes
- Separate Gain and Master controls for dialing in the right amount of crunch
- Presence knob and 3-band EQ for shaping your tone
- Unique Tilt control blends bright and normal sounds
- Switchable 1W/10W/50W power enables high-output sounds at any volume
- Built-in FX loop makes integrating your pedalboard easy
- Footswitchable gain boost for adding extra punch to your solos