Marshall DSL20CR 20W 1x12 Combo with Reverb
Pumping out 20 Watts of classic Marshall valve tone, the DSL20CR is a 1x12 Combo that's perfect for home or stage use, it's got built in digital reverb plus an adjustable level, so you can get that rock tone you've always dreamed of, without waking the neighbours!
Marshall's DSL20CR is an all-tube, twin-channel combo capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound that you need. It's got three ECC83s in the preamp section and with two EL34s in the power section, giving you enough volume for any small bar or club. On top of all the features imported from the older DSL's, Marshall have added a resonance control, studio-grade digital reverb, a high and low power settings, and a rear-panel series effects loop.
Marshall has even included a 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off. And for anyone who want to get their favourite Marshall tone on their recordings, Marshall have included emulated line output so you can plug directly into your recording chain with confidence.
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- High and low power modes
- Line output with Softube's accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control
- Refined EQ section
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off