Marshall DSL100HR 100W Valve Head with Reverb
The Marshall DSL100HR is a head built with gigging in mind. It's got 100 Watts of pure valve power with built-in reverb, plus gain and volume control on each channel for complete control over your sound. And for those days when you're not gigging, it's got an adjustable power level - so you can practice without annoying your neighbours!
Marshall's DSL100HR is an all-tube, twin-channel head that is capable of delivering any classic Marshall sound you desire. It's loaded with four ECC83s in the preamp section and four EL34 in the power section, giving you enough volume for any stage.
On top of all the features brought over from the older DSL models - You now get a resonance control, studio-grade digital reverb, high and low power settings, and an effects loop. Marshall has even thrown in a 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off. And for anyone who want to get their favourite Marshall tone on their recordings, Marshall have included emulated line output so you can plug directly into your recording chain with confidence.
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel features two modes — Clean/Crunch and OD1/OD2
- High and low power modes
- Line output accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control
- Refined EQ section
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off