M-Audio M-Track 8X4M Audio Interface
The M-Audio M-Track 8X4M is an 8-in 4-out feature-packed USB audio and MIDI interface that provides all of the connections you'll need to easily create professional studio-quality recordings.
It's got a pro-grade metal chassis with a large central monitor volume knob, the M-Track 8X4M features transparent low-noise Crystal Preamps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance in their class. The M-Track 8X4M has four XLR+Jack combo inputs, two line inputs plus two ¼” instrument inputs which have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of your guitar or bass when plugged directly into the interface, along with a MIDI input and output.
The M-Track 8X4M has a stereo pair of ¼” studio monitor outputs, and two ¼” assignable outputs. Two musicians can have their own separate mixes while recording by using the two ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls. The M-Track 8X4M can connect to either the standard USB A port on your Mac or PC, or the USB C port and M-Audio have included cables for both.
This premium Hi-Speed USB connection and USB/direct control enables you to have zero-latency monitoring, making the recording process easier than ever. The overall combination of professional audio performance, easy-to-use features, and the included software bundle makes the M-Track 8X4M an amazingly versatile, high-performance audio interface that will conquer any recording session with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables(
- 4) XLR+ ¼” TRS combo inputs,
- x2 ¼” instrument inputs
- x2 ¼” line inputs
- x2 ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls
- Stereo ¼” main outputs and x2 ¼” assignable auxiliary outputs
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- Included software: Pro Tools First | M-Audio Edition, Eleven Lite, featuring high-quality guitar amp and FX models, Ableton Live Lite, AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection (20 world-class FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools®), AIR Music Technology Xpand!2, AIR Music Technology Mini Grand, AIR Music Technology Strike and 2GB of Touch Loops content
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.