M-Audio M-Track 2x2 USB Audio Interface
The M-Audio M-Track 2x2 USB Audio Interface has two channels of faultless 24-bit/192kHz digital audio conversion and MIDI in/out, all contained within a sturdy metal chassis.
Direct monitoring with zero latency allows you to hear yourself in real time as you record with no delay to distract you, and the large central monitor knob makes it simple to dial in studio monitor levels while mixing. The included software bundle, with Cubase LE and AIR’s Creative FC Collection and virtual instruments, lets you start creating music and mixing full-ensemble productions immediately.
A pair of low-noise, acoustically transparent preamps and quality digital audio conversion capture a faithful representation of whatever you plug into the M-Track 2X2, and you can record an instrument and voice simultaneously through the specially voiced combo XLR mic input and designated 1/4" instrument input.
• Quality 2-channel USB interface at a budget price
• Captures recordings in stunning 24/192 hi-fi
• Preamps are clean, low noise, and acoustically neutral
• XLR/TRS combo input for a microphone or keyboard
• Dedicated 1/4" TS instrument input for guitar and bass
• Zero-latency direct monitoring provides a natural recording experience
• Central monitor knob makes it fast and easy to adjust playback levels
• Steinberg Cubase LE records and edits multitrack audio easily
• AIR Creative FX Collection includes 20 quality plug-ins
• AIR Mini Grand virtual instrument adds colour to your arrangements
• AIR Strike drum arranger provides a big backbeat with a human feel
• Includes standard USB and USB-C cables