Line 6 Variax Standard Modelling Guitar Black
Thanks to the remarkable craftsmen at Yamaha, Variax Standard delivers the rock-solid build you’d expect from a high-quality guitar.
The lightweight alder S-type body, one-piece maple neck with rosewood fingerboard, and proprietary tremolo bridge deliver total comfort and playability, while the custom-wound pickups serve up loads of sonically rich tone. Add in our proprietary Variax HD technology, and you get a guitar that goes above and beyond the call of duty.
Everyone knows that a vintage Strat® has amazing tone. But for many of us, owning one is a dream rather than reality. Variax Standard delivers a rich, bold sound based on* a priceless ‘50s Strat®, minus the hum and buzz that can plague older instruments. Plus you’re not limited to the sound of just one instrument—you can access dozens of classic guitars and pickup types to find your ideal tone. With Variax HD technology, you get an instrument that combines legendary guitar tone with pure versatility, playability and innovation—all for a price that’s within reach.
- Handcrafted guitar with lightweight alder body and thin-finish maple neck
- Custom-designed alnico V single-coil magnetic pickups with rich, punchy sound
- Custom tremolo bridge with Graph Tech nut and string trees for added tuning stability
- Tightly integrated Variax HD modeling engine delivers vintage instruments with incredible detail
- A large collection of electric, acoustic and eclectic guitars
- 11 alternate tuning modes plus user-definable tunings
- 16 different pickup types (via Workbench HD software)
- Free Workbench HD software to customise and design entirely new instruments