Line 6 Spider V 120 Guitar Amp
The Line 6 Spider V 120 Guitar Amp features a crisp, modern design and a high-performance, full-range speaker system, which is packed with a serious arsenal of upgraded amp models and effects.
The Spider V 120 rocks a selection of over 200 killer amps, cabinets, and effects, handling both your electric and acoustic guitars with confidence. The intuitive, color-coded control set and 128 iconic rig presets let you zero in on your ideal tone for any musical scenario. You have your Iconic Rig Presets, based on must-have setups from legendary recordings. Then there's the Artist Presets of cutting-edge contemporary sounds created by some of today's top guitarists. And lastly, Standard Presets deliver original Line 6 classics, tweaked to perfection.
This amp features a full-range speaker system that includes a custom-designed guitar speaker plus a high-frequency driver. The benefit here is that your amp will sound fantastic with not only electric and acoustic guitars, modelled amps, and effects - but you can also plug in a full mix and hear it in high fidelity.
Line 6 packed their Spider V amps with the useful extras you'll appreciate - and rely on. The built-in wireless receiver lets you plug in a Relay G10 transmitter (sold separately) and you're ready to cut the cord. Maintain perfect tuning with the on-board tuner. Sharpen your time with the built-in metronome. And get into the groove by playing along with the real drummer loops recorded by pros.
- 120-watt guitar amp with updated amp and effects models
- Access an arsenal of models with fast and easy color coded controls
- Full-range 2-way speaker system sounds great with electrics, acoustics, and full mixes
- Wireless-ready for use with select (optional) Line 6 Relay transmitters
- 128 pro-crafted presets include iconic rigs and classic artist sounds
- Onboard tuner, metronome, and real drummer loops
- Mac/PC, iOS, and Android connectivity
- Compatible with Line 6 FBV control pedal
- Headphone output, aux input jacks
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.