Line 6 Spider Jam Guitar Amp
Spider Jam is the ideal partner for any level of guitarist who wants to perfect their skills.
With its revolutionary Endless Jam engine and onboard multitrack loop recorder, Spider Jam is always ready to back you with over 100 built-in grooves laid down by top L.A. and Nashville session aces. From country to funk - blues to punk- these authentic backing tracks are the perfect accompaniment and inspiration for practicing, composing or simply having fun playing guitar.
When it's time to take your technique from the woodshed to the stage, Spider Jam is also ready for the call. Backed by a powerful 75-watt power section and a 12" Custom Celestion speaker, the loud-and-proud Spider Jam is more than able to hold its own in a full band setting.
And like other amps in the Spider family, Spider Jam features hundreds of rock star-approved presets, 12 distinct amp models, Smart Control effects and a built-in tuner. Packed with insane rock star sounds, Spider Jam is the perfect combination of practice tool and gigging amp.
- 200+ artist-created presets
- 150+ song-based presets
- 36 user-programmable presets
- 12 original amp models from Clean to Insane
- 7 Smart Control FX: Chorus/Flanger, Phaser, Tremolo, Delay (with Tap Tempo), Tape Echo (with Tap Tempo), Sweep Echo (with Tap Tempo), Reverb
- Integrated chromatic tuner
- 12" Custom Celestion speaker
- 2" tweeter for full-range audio playback of backing tracks
- 75-watt power section
- Over 24 minutes of CD-quality recording time
- 100+ Jam tracks and drum loops
- Mini stereo MP3/CD input for playing along with your music
- XLR mic input with a dedicated volume knob perfect for vocals
- 1/4" aux input perfect for a second instrument including keyboard or bass
- Vocal/Aux inputs feature effects plus preamps, compressors and 3-band EQ
- 1/4" headphone out/POD 2.0-style direct out for practicing with headphones or direct recording
- Routable RCA outs for playing full-range backing tracks through your home stereo
- Fully compatible with FBV™ Express MkII, FBV Shortboard MkII, and FBV2
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.