Line 6 Relay G70 Advanced Pedalboard Guitar Wireless System
The Line 6 Relay G70 Advanced Pedalboard Guitar Wireless System gives you tour-grade performance in a compact, stompbox format. With 24-bit audio, locking 1/4" cable, and rugged metal construction, the G70 is designed to untether you from your amp and let you rock all over the stage.
With 2.4GHz operation and DCL signal protection delivering interference-free performance, one-step setup, and license-free worldwide operation, going wireless with your guitar is easier than ever. The G70 pedal board receiver is built to take your kicks and whether the road, gig after gig. You can rely on the all-metal construction to get you and your killer tone from the studio to band rehearsal to the Friday night show and back without worry.
If you use more than one guitar onstage, you'll love the Relay G70's ability to support multiple transmitters. Just program your levels, signal routing, and output configurations to a compatible transmitter, plug in your guitar, and when you're ready to play just switch it on. There's also an auxiliary 1/4" input jack on the receiver for plugging in directly without re-patching or the need for an additional transmitter, perfect for when you need to pick up your acoustic guitar for a song or two.
- Latest generation of 24-bit/48kHz uncompressed digital transmission
- Studio quality DAC and ADC converters provide low latency and low-noise transmission
- Rugged metal transmitter and receiver construction for years of use
- Locking 1/4" input on transmitter lets you use any cable you like
- Switch between multiple transmitters for instrument changes with the tap of a toe
- Program presets specific to give each instrument its own voice and its ready to go when you are
- Rock all night with over 8 hours of battery life and 50+ hours of standby time
- Avoid dropouts with built-in, calibrated, quad-antenna array with advanced dual receiver topology
- Use the convenient on-board tuner or patch the dedicated tuner output to your favourite tuner pedal
- XLR direct out with ground lift makes getting your sound anywhere you need it
- Dual 1/4" outputs keep your routing options flexible
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.