Line 6 POD Studio GX USB Recording Interface
The Line 6 Studio GX is perfect if you are a guitarist and you want a simple easy way to record your guitar into your PC or Mac with superb quality without breaking the bank. The Line 6 POD Studio GX is perfect for any recording guitarist..
POD Farm plug-in features every model necessary for pro-sounding tracks. Over 80 guitar amps, from vintage classics to must-have modern monsters, plus bass amps, preamps and more are packed inside to deliver legendary POD tone to your DAW. POD Farm supports RTAS/AU/VST.
Drag and drop models into the signal flow, pre or post amplifier. The carousel-style gear browser shows the amps and effects. Creating classic tones or imaginative hybrids is incredibly fast and easy. Fully adjustable, each model offers total tweak capability. Also, over a thousand presets are included.
- Low noise (Over 100dB signal-to-noise ratio) for recording guitar, 12dB more dynamic range than similar interfaces
- Exclusive latency-killing ToneDirect monitoring
- Fix it in the mix: record a dry signal while monitoring a fully processed POD tone.
- Up to 24-bit/96 kHz recording - 44.1/48 kHz 16-/24-bit (88.2/96 kHz with sample-rate conversion)
- POD Farm plug-in (Mac AU/RTAS/VST and Windows RTAS/VST)
- Ideal for use with Cubase, Logic, Garageband, Pro Tools, Cakewalk and other pro recording platforms
- Includes Ableton Live Lite Line 6 Studio Edition 8-track recording software and RiffWorks T4 recording software for instant pro recording and idea capture right out of the box
- USB 1.1 and 2.0 compatible
- 18 guitar amps (modeled after Fender Deluxe Reverb, Marshall JCM-800, Vox AC-30 Top Boost, Mesa/Boogie Dual Rectifier, and more)
- 24 guitar cabs
- 5 bass amps, 5 bass cabs
- 29 essential stompbox and studio effects (modeled after EP-1 Tube Echoplex, Ibanez Tube Screamer, MXR Phase 90, LA-2A studio compressor, and more)
- 6 mic preamps (modeled after Neve 1073, Avalon Vt737, API 512c, and more)
- 1/4-inch input (adapter required for use with microphone)
- 1/8-inch stereo headphone/line output with master volume knob
- USB bus-powered with LED status indicator
- Rock Solid ASIO, WDM and Mac OS X Drivers
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.