Line 6 Amplifi FX100 Multi Effects Pedal
The Line 6 Amplifi FX100 Multi Effects Pedal provides a fast and fun path to great tone, so you can tap into your creative zone and stay there. Dial up amazing tones-including the award-winning Line 6 tones behind thousands of hit recordings-with unprecedented speed and precision.
The AMPLIFi Remote app makes it fun to dial in great tones from your iOS or Android phone or tablet. Forget about trying to navigate through tiny screens and complex menus - AMPLIFi Remote lets you dial up jaw-dropping tone with ease. Plus, you can choose from over 200 world-class amps and effects to intuitively craft signal chains. With AMPLIFi Remote, you'll experience unparalleled control over your tone.
Line 6 tone-matching technology takes the work out of dialling in the perfect tone. Select any song in your music library, and AMPLIFi Remote automatically provides matching tone selections via the cloud. Use the world's most legendary guitar tones as a starting point-then tweak them to create your own inspiring and unique sounds. You'll be able to take your tone further than ever.
With a huge cloud community of guitarists uploading their best patches, AMPLIFi Remote provides a unique and powerful resource for finding tones. Within the cloud community, you can rate your favourite tones, upload your own-and maybe even become known as a tone master. At the same time, you can build your musical network by connecting with other musicians and fans. The AMPLIFi cloud automatically keeps all your devices up to date and synchronized. You can store an unlimited number of presets in the cloud-and access them anywhere.
- Over 200 amps, effects and speaker cabinets
- Access 100 onboard presets-and unlimited presets via AMPLIFi app
- Change presets and switch banks using 4 pro-quality, backlit footswitches
- Bluetooth streaming audio for playing along with your music library (compatible with iOS, Android, Mac and PC)*
- Rugged construction with bent metal chassis
- 1/4" Guitar input
- 1/4" Headphone output, 1/4" stereo full-range balanced outputs and 1/4" Amp output
- Tap tempo/tuner
- 8 simultaneous effects
- Remotely control amp and effects parameters to dial in the perfect tone
- Automatic tone matching instantly provides the perfect tones for jamming with songs in your music library
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.