LD Systems LDI02 Active DI Box
The LD Systems LDI02 Active DI Box features a sturdy, roadworthy metal housing with corner protectors for added protection whilst you're on the road.
The LDI02 takes high impedance, unbalanced signals such as those from a guitar or basActive DI BoxsFeatures and converts them into low impedance balanced signals. This DI box provides the ability to deliver signals without unwanted background noise and a PAD switch that reduces gain by 20 dB if needed and a Ground Lift which can prevent ground loops or humming noise. The LDI02 can be operated either with a 9V battery or phantom power, allowing you to change and adjust your setup depending on your environment.
- Ground Lift
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: < 0.0015% @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107.5 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: < 100 ohm
- Input (Unbalanced): 6.3mm Mono Jack, XLR (Unbalanced)
- Link Output (Unbalanced): 6.3mm Mono Jack (Unbalanced)
- Output: Balanced XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +10 / +30 dBu