LD Systems LDI02 Active DI Box
The LD Systems LDI02 Active DI Box features a sturdy, roadworthy metal housing with corner protectors for added protection whilst you're on the road.
The LDI02 takes high impedance, unbalanced signals such as those from a guitar or basActive DI BoxsFeatures and converts them into low impedance balanced signals. This DI box provides the ability to deliver signals without unwanted background noise and a PAD switch that reduces gain by 20 dB if needed and a Ground Lift which can prevent ground loops or humming noise. The LDI02 can be operated either with a 9V battery or phantom power, allowing you to change and adjust your setup depending on your environment.
- Ground Lift
- Frequency Response: 20 Hz - 20 kHz
- THD: < 0.0015% @ 1kHz
- Signal-to-Noise Ratio: 107.5 dB
- Input Impedance: 1 MOhm
- Output Impedance: < 100 ohm
- Input (Unbalanced): 6.3mm Mono Jack, XLR (Unbalanced)
- Link Output (Unbalanced): 6.3mm Mono Jack (Unbalanced)
- Output: Balanced XLR
- Maximum Input Level: +10 / +30 dBu
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.