KRK Rokit RP4 G3 Powered Studio Monitor (Single)
KRK Active Studio Monitors are know for offering professional performance and accuracy for recording, mixing or mastering and the Rokit 4 is no different.
The KRK Rokit 4 G3 otherwise known as the KRK RP4 G3 is part of the Generation 3 series of KRK studio monitors which are arguably the most popular studio monitors in the world. Rokit 4 G3 monitors are designed for mixing, mastering, recording and general music listening. This new speaker features a 1" soft dome tweeter and 4" glass aramid composite woofer. The rear of the RP4 has multiple input connections so you can integrate it into most audio system configurations. This KRK Rokit 4 monitor is powered, meaning it has an amplifier built in. The class A/B amplifier provides SPL up to 102dB which means its compact yet powerful enough to project the sound adequately for most setups.
- Bi-amped / Tri-amped (RP103G3) class A/B amplifier offering large headroom and low distortion
- 1” Soft-dome tweeter provides pristine clarity and extended response up to 35kHz
- High-frequency adjustment tailors the system to personal taste
- Lightweight, glass-Aramid composite woofer delivers clear midrange and tight bass
- Low-frequency adjustment tailors the monitors to taste and adjusts for room acoustics
- Front Firing Port — Low-frequency extension while reducing boundary coupling
- Low-resonance enclosure for minimized distortion and colorization
- Multiple audio input connectors (XLR, ¼”, RCA) for universal connectivity in any studio environment
- Factory installed foam pad provides isolation between the speaker and surface