KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
The KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitor (Single) features separate LF, MF and HF drivers, a Class A/B tri-amp system, Axis Control, plus much more, creating a beast of a studio monitor with powerful sound.
The separate LF, MF and HF drivers cover a wide frequency range, with electronic crossovers that almost completely eliminate phase incoherence, allowing fatigue-free listening sessions. The design allows the most important part of the frequency spectrum - the midrange - to be reproduced by a separate driver, resulting in an amazingly neutral midrange response that's critical for proper placement of lead vocals and solo instruments in your mix.
The discrete Class A/B tri-amp system delivers 86 watts for low frequencies, 32 for the mids and 30 for the highs, giving you wide dynamic range, very fast transient response, and an exceptionally sharp stereo image. The Axis Control lets you rotate the midrange/tweeter baffle for either vertical or horizontal placement, allowing you to integrate the monitors easily into your studio space. This monitor is a midfield monitor, and the recommended operating distance of between one and four meters, so you can even use them as nearfields with excellent results.
• True 3-way, tri-amped midfield monitor design
• Separate midrange driver results in an incredibly neutral midrange response
• Rotatable MF/HF baffle enables vertical or horizontal monitor placement
• Designed for midfield monitoring, with an optimal operating distance of 1-4 meters
• Curved baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
• Front-firing port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and boundary coupling
• Tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and phase response for stunning detail and imaging
• 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter utilizes a silk dome for detailed HF reproduction
• Ferro-fluid damping/cooling controls tweeter distortion and heat dissipation
• Glass-Aramid composite creates ultra-rigid woofer and midrange driver cones
• Driver cone design yields excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
• High-efficiency triple-amplification system provides discrete power for each driver
• Active three-way crossover system delivers smooth, accurate frequency response
• Thermal and overload/clip protection ensure many years of faithful service
• Volume control on rear panel allows high-resolution gain range from -30dB to +6dB
• Fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs