KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitor (Single)
The KRK Rokit RP10-3 Active Studio Monitor (Single) features separate LF, MF and HF drivers, a Class A/B tri-amp system, Axis Control, plus much more, creating a beast of a studio monitor with powerful sound.
The separate LF, MF and HF drivers cover a wide frequency range, with electronic crossovers that almost completely eliminate phase incoherence, allowing fatigue-free listening sessions. The design allows the most important part of the frequency spectrum - the midrange - to be reproduced by a separate driver, resulting in an amazingly neutral midrange response that's critical for proper placement of lead vocals and solo instruments in your mix.
The discrete Class A/B tri-amp system delivers 86 watts for low frequencies, 32 for the mids and 30 for the highs, giving you wide dynamic range, very fast transient response, and an exceptionally sharp stereo image. The Axis Control lets you rotate the midrange/tweeter baffle for either vertical or horizontal placement, allowing you to integrate the monitors easily into your studio space. This monitor is a midfield monitor, and the recommended operating distance of between one and four meters, so you can even use them as nearfields with excellent results.
• True 3-way, tri-amped midfield monitor design
• Separate midrange driver results in an incredibly neutral midrange response
• Rotatable MF/HF baffle enables vertical or horizontal monitor placement
• Designed for midfield monitoring, with an optimal operating distance of 1-4 meters
• Curved baffle virtually eliminates diffraction distortion
• Front-firing port is shape optimized to reduce turbulence and boundary coupling
• Tweeter waveguide optimizes dispersion and phase response for stunning detail and imaging
• 1" Neodymium soft dome tweeter utilizes a silk dome for detailed HF reproduction
• Ferro-fluid damping/cooling controls tweeter distortion and heat dissipation
• Glass-Aramid composite creates ultra-rigid woofer and midrange driver cones
• Driver cone design yields excellent transient response and accurate vocal reproduction
• High-efficiency triple-amplification system provides discrete power for each driver
• Active three-way crossover system delivers smooth, accurate frequency response
• Thermal and overload/clip protection ensure many years of faithful service
• Volume control on rear panel allows high-resolution gain range from -30dB to +6dB
• Fitted with dedicated balanced XLR, 1/4", and unbalanced RCA inputs
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.