KRK 8s2 Active Subwoofer
The KRK 8s2 Active Subwoofer boasts an 8" glass-aramid composite woofer with a 1.5" voice coil in an MDF enclosure that's capable of reproducing frequencies down to 30Hz. This extended low end gives you a better grasp on what frequencies to boost and cut, which can take your mixes from good to stunning.
The 109-watt Class D amplifier faithfully pumps out 112 peak dB of tight, defined bass, and the KRK 8s's back panel lets you customize your sub response with an adjustable crossoveyr point, sensitivity switch, and polarity and ground switches. Unchecked bass can eat up your headroom in a hurry. And if your clients demand the loudest mixes possible, even a small reduction in the right neighbourhood can smooth out your low end and give your transients a heavier hit. Adding the KRK 8s sub to your system is a great way to find those problem frequencies that can throttle a mix.
Stereo is no longer the standard. Consumers listen to 2.1 systems in their cars and 5.1 or 7.1 systems at home. The savvy engineer needs to know that the low end of a mix is full enough for an immersive experience, yet clean enough that it doesn't take over piece of music. This is a delicate balance to find. Fortunately, the KRK 8s studio subwoofer can help you dial in the perfect kick drum, electric bass, or synth and fine-tune the rumble of a train.
Mix and mastering engineers have been reaching for KRK monitors for a quarter of a century. And what better way to rejuvenate your trusted system than by adding a powered sub like the KRK 8s. The extended bass response will give your work a more professional finish and will make your everyday listening more enjoyable.
- The perfect complement to KRK ROKIT and VXT studio monitors (4-8")
- Works well with any system
- 8" glass-aramid woofer handles high SPLs without distortion
- Extended low end sheds light on problem bass frequencies
- Clean, tight, powerful bass enhances everyday listening
- Adjustable crossover customizes sub response
- Flexible positioning - accurate even placed off to the side
- Sensitivity switch for use with pro or consumer audio equipment
- Ground lift and polarity switch overcome setup issues
- Frequency response: 35Hz-133Hz
- Frequency range: 30Hz-205Hz
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.