Korg Volca Sample
The volca sample is a sample sequencer that lets you edit and sequence up to 100 sample sounds in real time for powerful live performances. It’s a powerful addition to any existing volca setup, or simply on its own. The new volca lets you recapture the excitement of the first generation of samplers, in which any sound --- vocals, spoken words, ambient sound, or glitches --- becomes material for your creations!
The step sequencer is designed for ease of editing and to allow parts to be inserted or removed "on the fly." Use the 16 step keys to enter notes intuitively while maintaining visual confirmation of the timing of the notes in a measure. You can also record your performance in real time. Up to ten of the sequence patterns you create can be stored in internal memory. The motion sequence function records your knob movements, letting you add time-varying change to the sound. This is a great way to polish your loops, and also lets you generate highly original live performances. The volca sample is able to record all knob movements that are related to sound editing. This allows sophisticated editing that had been impossible for hardware samplers of this category. volca sample features a frequency isolator, which has become a powerful tool in the creation of numerous electronic genres. This lets you apply powerful changes to the sound and create development and breaks by boosting or cutting the low/high ranges. The isolator is implemented as an analog circuit, ensuring thick sound even in the flat position.
- Keyboard: Multi touch Keyboard
- Sampler Type: PCM
- Maximum Polyphony: 8
- Number of Samples: 100 (User over writable)
- Memory Size for Sample: 4 MB, Maximum 65 seconds
- Sampling Frequency: 31.25 kHZ, 16 bit
- Edit: Sample(Start Point, Length, Hi Cut), Pitch(Speed, EG Int, Attack,Decay), Amp(Level, Pan, Attack, Decay), Reverse On/Off
- Number of Parts: 10
- Number of Steps: 16
- Number of Recording Patterns: 10
- Control: Motion Sequence, Active Step, Step Jump, Swing
- Maximum Number of Sequence: 16
- Number of Recording Songs: 6
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.