Korg Volca Bass Analogue Synthesizer
The Korg Volca Bass Analogue Synthesizer is a Powerful analogue bass sound creation and an Electribe-inspired sequencer for the ultimate bass lines.
Aggressive sounds that stand up to the drums; fat sounds that support the rhythm; funky sounds that generate a groove - the volca Bass is an analogue groove box that has what you need for a wide range of bass lines.
Although simple in structure, the analog sound engine has an unmistakable presence with subtle nuances that cannot be reproduced by a digital simulation; it's a great choice for acid house and many other styles of music. The step sequencer distilled from the Electribe is not only visually intuitive; it's also a powerful way to generate "free form" bass loops that will stimulate your inspiration.
- Three analogue oscillators for thick, huge bass line
- Newly designed analog filter for crisp, bright response
- Simple structure with single VCF, VCA, LFO, and EG
- Electribe-style 16-step sequencer with eight memory patches
- Slide function that’s indispensable for acid and other types of electronic music
- Active Step function generates new bass lines by removing or inserting steps
- Self-tuning function for constant, stable pitch
- Sync In and Out allows clock sync of multiple instruments from the volca Series as well as Korg's Monotribe
- Go-anywhere analogue: play anywhere with the built-in speaker and optional battery power