Korg SP-280 Digital Piano in Black with Stand
Best in its class mid-priced digital piano for home and performance. Beautiful piano sound, with a stylish design that matches your decor Piano players of all levels appreciate playing an instrument that faithfully reproduces the sound and feel of Concert grand piano.
Korg’s SP-280 offers that experience in a beautifully-designed digital piano that’s ideal for your home or as a partner on stage. The SP-280 provides a playing feel that's incredibly close to that of an acoustic piano by switching between four piano samples according to the dynamics of your performance. From delicate pianissimo to dynamic fortissimo, the sound will respond realistically to how you play. In particular, the "Grand Piano" sound reproduces the damper resonance that is heard when you press the damper pedal of an acoustic piano, heightening your experience of the overall piano sound and making it even more enjoyable to play.
Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance Special attention has been paid to the high-quality electric piano sounds, which are period-accurate and highly satisfying. The standard electric piano sounds reproduce not only the way in which the tone responds to your touch, but also the subtle noises that occur when you release a key. Six varieties are provided, covering the sounds widely used in the pop music of the '60s and '70s, as well as the tones valued in soul music. 30 high-quality sounds Including the acoustic and electric piano sounds, the SP-280 contains 30 richly expressive and high-quality sounds, including organs, clavs, harpsichord, strings, and more.
- Rich, dynamic acoustic piano sounds that are enjoyable to play
- Authentic vintage electric piano sounds, perfect for live performance
- High-output amp section produces plenty of volume
- Stylish design
- Natural Weighted Hammer Action (NH) keyboard faithfully reproduces the touch of an acoustic piano
- Lightweight design makes transportation easy
- Newly designed stand is light and easy to attach
- Stereo audio input is provided, for playing along with external audio sources
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.