Korg Pitchblack Pro Rack Mount Tuner
Since producing the world's first rackmounted tuner, the DT-1pro which appeared in 1987, Korg has continued to produce classic models that define the era, including the DTR-1/DTR-2 in 1994 and the DTR-1000/DTR-2000 in 2002.
Korg now unveils its latest rackmount model. The pitchblack Pro features a new 3D visual meter that's so beautiful you'll think of it as an aspect of your stage performance. The three-dimensional expression of light delivers an unprecedentedly visual element. Although it's in a rackmount form factor, the body is ultra-lightweight and slim, allowing it to be used anywhere. This is a new generation of rackmount tuner that every guitarist/bassist with professional aspirations should experience.
• 19-inch 1U rack-mount tuner for guitar/bass
• Large“3D”visual meter for unprecedented visibility
• Lightweight, thin, removable; not limited to rack installation
• Three meter display modes: regular, strobe, and half-strobe
• Cable Checker warns of broken or shorted cables
• Buffered output minimizes any change in audio quality
• Mute function lets you tune silently