Korg PitchBlack Poly Polyphonic Pedal Tuner
The Korg Pitchblack Poly is a revolutionary designed to make tunning a qucker process due to being able to check the pitch of all your guitar strings at once. The Pitchblack has a fantastic bright display which uses "String Seeker which automatically switches the screen to the string being tunned.
The pitchblack series of high-performance pedal tuners bring together Korg’s legendary tuner accuracy, versatility, and reliability – along with easy-to-see displays and stylish diecast aluminum bodies. Now, the remarkable pitchblack Poly adds the convenience of polyphonic tuning to the acclaimed pitchblack pedal tuner line-up. Powerful polyphonic tuning – check the tuning of all strings at once!
The pitchblack Poly features Korg’s revolutionary polyphonic tuning. Simply strum your guitar; the pitchblack Poly will show which strings are in tune and which strings are out of tune, all in a single glance. Tuning with a traditional tuner required checking every string, one at a time – including strings that may have been perfectly in tune. Using the pitchblack Poly’s advanced polyphonic tuning, you can quickly see which strings are out of tune and adjust only those strings, saving time and letting you get back to playing quickly! Guitar or bass (up to 6-strings) use is detected automatically, so there's no need to change settings.
- Offers quick and easy high-precision polyphonic tuning
- Displays the tuning status of all strings at once
- Check the tuning of every string with a single glance
- Ideal for “floating tremolo systems”
- Flat (5 Semitones), Capo (7 Semitones), and Drop-D tunings are also supported
- “String Seeker” automatically switches the display to the string being tuned
- Double meter design enhances the acclaimed visibility of the pitchblack Series
- Four meter modes for precise tuning
- Automatically detects guitars and basses (up to 6-string)
- Calibration is adjustable from 436 – 445 Hz
- Accurate tuning to to ± 1 Cent
- Tone-preserving True Bypass design
- Two-way power; operates on 9V battery or 9V DC input
- Durable and reliable die-cast aluminium body
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.