Korg Odyssey Analog Synth Black and Orange
The ARP Odyssey was an analog synthesizer originally produced in 1972 by the American manufacturer ARP Instruments, Inc.
Now in 2015, Korg has brought back the ARP Odyssey for today. With the advisory assistance of David Friend, the co- founder of ARP Instruments, Korg has completely reproduced the original circuitry for artists looking to recreate classic sounds and explore new ones. Together the engineers at Korg and Arp were able to nail the sound and feel of the original. Every detail has been carefully considered to stay true to the quality of the original, down to the sophisticated semi-hard case.
- Complete reconstruction of three generations of circuitry, with the founder as advisor
- The distinctive synthesis of the ARP Odyssey has been reproduced from the circuit level up
- Filters of all three generations are provided
- Portamento behaviours of both Rev1 and Rev2/3 are provided
- An evolved ARP Odyssey that preserves the basic design of the original
- Compact body,highly operable sliders, and a slim keyboard that's easy to play
- DRIVE switch (new function) is provided
- Connectors include MIDI and headphone output
- Patch cables included
- Dedicated semi-hard case included
- Rev1 and Rev2 designs also revived as limited-edition models