Korg Kronos 2 73 Key Music Workstation
The Korg Kronos 2 73 Key Music Workstation features a new System 3.0 OS, powerful sound engines including the SGX-2 piano engine, 256 new programs and much more all packed into a sleek aluminium body.
The System 3.0 OS enhances functionality while also juicing your workflow. The beefed-up SGX-2 piano engine boasts an amazing 9GB Berlin grand, in addition to its well-known German and Japanese grand pianos, plus uber-expressive sympathetic resonance and una corda samples you can tweak as you like. There is also the EP-1 electric piano engine, which uses Multi-Dimension Synthesis to let you tweak, morph, and totally customize the wide range of classic electric piano sounds.
To ensure the rest of the keyboard can keep up with these impressive sound engines, Korg has loaded it with powerful new synthesis technologies. This includes solid-state flash-based storage, which allows for the ultra-fast streaming behind Korg’s Virtual Memory Technology providing you with high polyphony and un-looped samples. This keyboard also has music-creation workstation capabilities, with a 16-track sequencer and the capacity to record up to 16 audio tracks all in studio-standard 24-bit/48kHz quality. Kronos also gives you an entire studio rack full of effects to enhance your music, and with the Open Sampling System you can instantly sample and resample any sound you create.
Despite the wide array of features, the Kronos has a clear and intuitive layout packed with hands-on controls. The large 8” TouchView display makes is easy to navigate through the Kronos environment, and there is a dedicated control surface complete with channel-strip-style sliders, knobs, and buttons. Plus, you get great performance controls, including a ribbon controller and one of Korg's fantastic vector joysticks.
• The latest rendition of Korg's beastly keyboard workstation
• Korg's 73-note RH3 Graded Hammer Action keybed
• New SGX-2 piano engine captures every nuance of premium German and Japanese grands
• Piano engine features new, fully tweakable sympathetic resonance and una corda samples
• 256 new programs, re-creations of legendary keyboard sounds, searchable by song title
• New Combinations; bank of 128 programs from KaPro
• Sleek new look with aluminum body, mesh back panel, and lacquered wood end cheeks
• User Sample Bank feature lets you create extremely large sample libraries
• You get numerous artist signature sounds created by top musicians
• 16-part Combis allow all engines to function together in perfect harmony
• Dynamic Voice Allocation keeps polyphony high
• Use up to 16 premium-quality effects at once; individual effects rival dedicated units
• On-board sequencer offers 16 MIDI tracks and 16 audio tracks (24-bit, 48kHz)
• Open Sampling System - instant sampling and resampling from any mode (Program, Combination or Sequencer)
• Onboard KARMA technology generates infinitely variable performance-driven phrases and backing tracks
• Expanded Drum Track for play-along grooves and inspiration
• Set List mode lets you organize Programs, Combis, and Songs into a single, easy-to-select screen
• Smooth Sound Transition allows held or sustained notes to keep sounding when changing sounds or modes
• Direct support for playing drums and chords from Korg pad-equipped USB controllers
• General support for all class-compliant USB controllers, including the Korg nano series and microKEY series
• Support for Kronos Editor and Plug-in Editor software
• USB Ethernet adapter compatibility enables high-speed data transfer between Kronos and your computer
• Comprehensive interface based around a large 8" TFT TouchView display
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.