Jackson JS32 Dinky Arch Top Electric Guitar Natural Oil RW
The JS32 Dinky Arch Top Electric Guitar in a Natural Oil finish has an elegantly arch-topped basswood and mahogany bodies, bolt-on maple speed neck with graphite reinforcement, compound-radius (12”-16”) bound rosewood fingerboard with 24 jumbo frets and pearloid sharkfin inlays, and a bound headstock.
Swift, deadly and affordable, Jackson JS Series guitars take an epic leap forward, making it easier than ever to get classic Jackson tone, looks and playability without breaking the bank. Upgraded features such as arched tops, new high-output ceramic-magnet pickups, graphite-reinforced maple necks, bound fingerboards and headstocks, and black hardware deliver more for less.
Other features include dual high-output Jackson humbucking pickups with ceramic magnets and three-way blade switching, Jackson-branded Floyd Rose® double-locking tremolo bridge, black hardware and die-cast tuners.
- Body Shape: Dinky
- Body Wood: Basswood
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyurethane
- Headstock: Jackson Pointed 6-in-Line
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Frets: 24, Jumbo
- Position Inlays: White Pearloid Sharkfin
- Hardware: Black
- Bridge: Jackson Licensed Double Locking Floyd Rose Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Jackson Sealed Die-Cast
- Pickup Configuration: H/H
- Pickups: Jackson High Output Humbucking (Bridge and Neck)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Blade: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup