Ibanez SR500-BM Bass Guitar Brown Mahogany
The SR500-BM Bass Guitar in Brown Mahogany has given bass players a modern alternative. With its continued popularity, Ibanez is constantly endeavoring to answer the wider needs of a variety of players, at a variety of budgets. But no matter what the specs, the heart is the same-SR continues to excite with its smooth, fast neck, lightweight body, and perfectly matched electronics.
Coupling Jatoba with Bubinga has made the neck strong and stable despite its thinness also the neck tongue not only creates a unique look, it also makes utilizing the higher frets easier.
The MK1 pickups are split coil designs that provides a very wide frequency range and enhanced definition for maximum accuracy.
The Neck and Bridge pickups have equal response, like traditional single coils, but without the hum and noise.
- Mahogany body with deep double-cutaway profile and cool brown mahogany finish
- 5-piece jatoba/bubinga neck with SR4 profile across a 34-inch scale
- 24-fret rosewood fingerboard with abalone oval position inlays
- Comfortable 12-inch fingerboard radius plays like a dream
- Bartolini MK1 humbucker neck and bridge pickups
- Solid and reliable accu-cast B300 bridge upholds intonation
- Onboard 3-band EQ for exceptional tonal control
- Excellent 4-string bass guitar for gigging bassists and performers
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.