Gretsch G9221 Bobtail Round Neck Electro Acoustic Resonator
With innovation at its core, the Gretsch® G9221 Bobtail Steel Round-Neck A.E. will impress your audience with its sweet quality of tone at cutting volumes.
Incorporating a special combination of an all-steel body with our renowned Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ “Spider” cone diaphragm spun from 99 percent pure aluminum, the Bobtail Steel offers a new tonal signature for your musical creations. Other features include a round mahogany neck, rosewood fingerboard, Grover® Sta-Tite™ machine heads and Fishman® Nashville pickup.
- Body Material: Steel
- Body Finish: Weathered "Pump House Roof"
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Shape: Medium "V"
- Scale Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.5 mm)
- Position Inlays: Dot
- Bridge: Spider - Fishman® Nashville
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast