Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Round Neck Resonator Guitar
The miracle of volume! With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable soft-"V" neck, the Gretsch G9200 Boxcar Resonator is a faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks.
The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the all-new Gretsch "Ampli-Sonic" diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminium and yields an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Grover® Sta-Tite™ Die-Cast Machine Heads
- 99% Pure Aluminum Resonator Cone
- Trapeze TailpieceGretsch Ampli-Sonic™ Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge;
- Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate
- 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.