Gretsch G2655T Streamliner Electric Guitar Black
A sleek music machine, the G2655T cranks out the hits with updated features while staying true to That Great Gretsch Sound!™ that’s been a vital component of rock ‘n’ roll since its inception.
The secret to the Streamliner’s sound is twofold—the Broad’Tron humbucking pickup and the spruce center block. Specifically designed by the expert engineers at Gretsch for the Streamliner, the high-output Broad’Tron pickup spawns robust lows, pristine highs and a throaty midrange for a unique tone that blends well with other instruments in a band context.
A lightweight spruce center block runs the length of the body, reinforcing the top while eliminating undesired feedback for volume-friendly performance on modern stages. The Streamliner’s sonic power is harnessed and shaped by the traditional control layout—neck and bridge pickup volume controls, a master tone control, master volume control and three-way pickup switching. Add some shimmer and expression to your playing with the Bigsby®-licensed B50 vibrato tailpiece while the Adjusto-matic™ bridge with anchored base and synthetic bone nut grant astounding tuning stability and accurate, slip-free intonation.
A fast-playing 12”-radius rosewood fingerboard with elegant pearloid block inlays and 22 medium jumbo frets sits atop the white-bound neck with a thin “U”-shaped profile—ideal for chord work or fiery riffing.
- Slender double-cutaway profile laminated maple body
- Centre-block design enables high-gain performances without unwanted noise
- Nato neck with thin "U" profile for increased comfort
- 22 medium-jumbo fret rosewood fingerboard with pearloid block inlays
- Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver warm, bluesy tones
- Bigsby Licensed B50 guarantees peerless vibrato control