Gibson SG Faded 2018 Worn Bourbon
The Gibson SG Faded 2018 in Worn Bourbon is an iconic guitar used by guitarists like Carlos Santana and Devin Townsend, its worn nitro finish both looks and feels great while enhancing its tone.
Featuring a slim-profile neck, a pair of toneful humbuckers with a slight increase in the upper mids for a more contemporary sound, and a silky Plek'd rosewood fretboard with extremely low action.
As well as that, it has a lightweight mahogany body which delivers great sustain and certainly no pain, even if you play all night.
- Comfortable, lightweight mahogany body
- Fast maple SlimTaper neck; 24.75" scale length
- Plek'd rosewood fretboard for effortless playability
- 22 cryogenically treated medium frets
- 1.695"-wide Tektoid nut
- Lightweight aluminum Tune-O-Matic Bridge and stop-bar tailpiece
- Classic black Top Hat knobs
- Vintage-style Keystone tuners
- Nickel-plated hardware
- Humbucking pickups 490R neck; 490T bridge
- 2 volume, 2 tone controls; 3-way toggle selector