Gibson Les Paul Faded 2018 Worn Cherry
The Gibson Les Paul Faded 2018 in Worn Cherry is a charming guitar built to look and play like a Les Paul that has seen the insides of more than just a few pubs and bars.
Featuring a slim taper maple neck shaped to mimic the natural wear of decades of playing, a lightweight mahogany body with a faded gloss finish, and a pair of Gibson 490 pickups that have a lot of bite and wax potting to reduce squeals.
Finally, it has a beautiful rosewood fingerboard which delivers classic Les Paul sustain, so you can truly enjoy playing this guitar.
- A modern Les Paul with pre-worn charm
- Ultra-modern mahogany body is weight relieved for longer nights onstage
- Maple SlimTaper neck is shaped to resemble a vintage instrument
- Rosewood fingerboard delivers classic Les Paul sustain
- Gibson 490 pickups pay tribute to turning-point tones of the 1960s
- Decked out with vintage-style keystone tuners and black speed knobs
- Aluminum Tune-o-matic bridge is lightweight and tonally matched to the guitar
- Plek'd for precision playability