Gibson 2018 SG Standard Heritage Cherry
The new SG Standard guitar captures the essence of the original SG of 1961 with the sonic characteristics that made this model a complete rock 'n' roll package.
The Standard Gibson features the iconic SG styled body crafted from lightweight mahogany, delivering a stunning appearance with a incredibly sweet and warm tonality.
The Gibson guitar not only offers a comfortable body, but features a slim tapered neck profile to deliver an incredibly comfortable performance. The mahogany neck provides the ultimate comfort with its slim profile, and allows for fast and comfortable soloing.
- Style: SG Standard
- Body: Mahogany
- Bridge: Aluminium Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Aluminium Stop Bar
- Construction: Set-In
- Finish: Heritage Cherry
- Neck: Mahogany
- Profile: Slim Taper
- Scale Length: 24.75''
- Fingerboard: Rosewood
- Binding: Cream
- Binding Style: Rolled Over Frets
- Frets: 22 Medium, Cryogenically Treated
- Inlays: Acrylic Trapezoid
- Nut: Tektoid
- Nut Width: 1.695''
- Bridge Pickup: 61T Humbucker
- Neck Pickup: 61R Humbucker
- Controls: 2 x Volume, 2 x Tone, Toggle Switch
- Tuners: Locking Kidneys
- Control Knobs: Black Top Hats
- Hardware: Chrome
- Case Included: Black Hardshell