Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 2nd Gen USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Scarlett 2i4 is a fully-featured USB 3.0 interface featuring 2 incredible Focusrite preamps, MIDI connectivity and phono and jack outputs. Features Focusrite's extra-easy to read halo signal indicators.
Scarlett 2i4 features two high quality award-winning mic preamps. With more than 25 years of experience designing analogue equipment, Focusrite produce the best mic preamps in the industry. With Scarlett 2i4, the best of analogue and digital are combined to provide a class-leading input stage for your audio.
With a dynamic range of over 105dB (real world performance), your music will sound amazing going out of Scarlett 2i4’s professional digital to analogue conversion, and into your DJ mixer, main speakers or headphones. On the back panel are MIDI IN and MIDI OUT ports providing connectivity to your synth modules and digital pianos.
Take your Scarlett 2i4 anywhere! With USB bus powering, your Scarlett 2i4 will work anywhere your laptop will, even when using 48V Phantom power. No mains power supply required. The anodised aluminium unibody chassis ensures that your Scarlett 2i4 can withstand life on the road, and looks great in your setup.
- Two natural-sounding Scarlett mic preamps with plenty of even gain
- Two newly-designed instrument inputs, designed for seriously hot hottest pick-ups
- Class-leading conversion and sample rates up to 192kHz / 24 bit
- One headphone output with gain control
- Super-low latency for using your plug-ins in real time without the need for DSP
- Cue mix switching, with four analog outputs
- Connect professional studio monitors using two 1/4'' balanced jack outputs
- Compact and tough enough to take anywhere
- Powered by USB so you don't need to carry a power cable
- MIDI I/O Connectivity, ideal for sending/receiving MIDI notes from a Stage Piano
- Includes Pro Tools | First Focusrite Creative Pack and Ableton Live Lite
- All the additional software and loops you need to start recording
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.