Focusrite Octopre MkII
With eight channels of Focusrite pre-amplification and a built-in 24-bit / 96 kHz ADAT output, OctoPre MkII is Focusrite’s powerful input upgrade for your Pro Tools system, or any digital audio workstation. It’s also a great expansion for any analogue or digital console, or hard disk recorder.
The digital output allows users to make the most of often-neglected ADAT inputs; ideal for expanding the number of mic-pre inputs on your interface. Connect OctoPre MkII to your audio interface’s ADAT input to create a high quality, multi-channel recording solution, ideal for tracking drums, as well guitars, keyboards, vocals and more.
If you are already fortunate enough to own an interface in the Focusrite Saffire range this is the perfect companion to give you more inputs to your computer.
- Eight high-quality award-winning Focusrite preamps
- Built-in eight channel 24-bit / 96 kHz digital output
- Make the most of your interface's ADAT input. OctoPre MkII connects via its built-in Lightpipe output, with a 'real world' dynamic range performance of 110dB
- OctoPre MkII is designed not to clip, with preamps optimised to handle extreme levels from sound sources like kick drum and snare
- OctoPre MkII's first two channels feature DI's, ready for you to plug in your guitars and bass, instantly accessible on the front fascia
- OctoPre MkII's fast-acting 5-LED input meters provide clear reference of input levels, helping you to avoid analogue or digital clipping
- OctoPre MkII is drum-ready, with 10dB pads to stop hot signals from overdriving the microphone preamp
- For routing and flexibility, especially in the live environment. Each mic pre can be routed to the mixer's analogue channels, with two mirrored ADAT outputs (44.1) left free to send to digital recorders
- Switched in two groups (1-4 and 5-8) every channel is capable of supplying phantom power, for use with most condenser microphones
- OctoPre MkII's internal clock delivers a jitter performance of < 10 PPM. For external clocks, a BNC connector is provided and industry-standard JetPLLTM jitter elimination technology is employed
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.