Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB Audio Interface
The Focusrite Clarett 2Pre USB Audio Interface offers you two flawless mic preamps, state of the art 192kHz/24-bit digital conversion, and ultra-low latency. All housed inside a slick and sturdy casing.
Supplied with two inputs and four outputs (expand to ten inputs with the use of ADAT) Focusrite's Clarett 2Pre USB gives you access to a pair of outstanding Clarett mic preamps right on the front panel, along with a high power headphone output with level control. The XLR combo connectors also handle hot instrument and line inputs, so you can plug in your active bass or guitar, keyboard, or anything else you want to record into your DAW.
Also engineered specifically for the Clarett range, the mic preamps in the Clarett 2Pre deliver bucket loads of gain yet extremely low noise and distortion. They also include Focusrite's "Air" circuit that engages an analogue model of the company's famous transformer-based ISA mic pre.
We all know how key conversion is to be able to produce results far above the rest. That's why every Clarett features Focusrite's class-leading 24-bit/192kHz conversion. Offering up to 119dB of dynamic range, Clarett is the cleanest way to get sound in and out of your DAW. No questions asked.
- 2 ultra-low noise (-128dB EIN) Clarett mic preamps
- Air circuit engages an analog model of classic transformer-based ISA mic pre
- Super-low-latency recording with amp simulators and effects plug-ins
- Ultra-low distortion
- Up to 119dB dynamic range
- Mac/PC-compatible, USB 2.0 and above
- Connects to Mac or PC using included standard USB and USB Type-C cables
- Precision 24-bit/192kHz AD/DA conversion
- 2 mic/line/instrument inputs
- ADAT optical, for expansion of up to 8 additional input channels
- Gain Halo meters make for easy input level settings
- 2 monitor outputs with anti-thump technology
- High-power headphone output with level control
- 2 additional line outputs
- MIDI I/O
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.