Fender Super Sonic 22 Valve Amp Black
Super-Sonic amplifiers are the favourite tool of pro guitarists in many different musical genres who love to create glorious Fender clean tones and expressive modern high-gain tones with one no-nonsense tube amp.
The Super-Sonic 22 Combo delivers this versatility with the organic feel and moderate output power of the legendary Deluxe Reverb amp, perfect for most stage and studio applications.
The vintage channel delivers pure, unmistakable Fender tone, and the awesome burn channel ignites musical inspiration with overdrive flavors ranging from bluesy to flame-throwing. And while the Super-Sonic 22 is capable of heavily saturated tube distortion and sustain, it never masks the tonal character of your guitar. Available in two classic cosmetic treatments - Black/Silver and 1961-style Blonde/Oxblood, both with ivory “radio” knobs and flowing 1960s script logo.
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Effects Loop: Effects Loop With Send & Return
- Inputs: One Input
- Auxiliary Input: 1/4" Footswitch Jack
- Extension Speaker Jack: Extension Speaker Jack
- Channels: Two: Vintage & Burn (Vintage Channel has Two Switchable Voices)
- Power Handling: 22 watts into 8 ohms
- Controls: Vintage Channel: Volume, Treble, Bass, Voicing Switch (Normal/Fat). Burn Channel: Gain 1, Gain 2, Treble, Bass, Middle, Volume, Master Reverb
- Cabinet Material: 3/4" Birch/Maple Plywood Cabinet
- Pilot Light Jewel: Red Amp Jewel
- Handle: "Dog Bone" Handle
- Input Impedance: 1 M Input Impedance
- Output Impedance: 8 Ohm
- Amplifier Length: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
- Amplifier Width: 24" (61 cm)
- Amplifier Height: 17.3" (44.1 cm)
- Amplifier Weight: 40 lbs (18.2 kg)
- Effects: Reverb
- Speaker: 12 inch, 8 ohm 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Pre Amp Tubes: 3 x 12AX7, 2 x 12AT7
- Power Tubes: 2 x 6V6
- Deluxe Reverb power platform,
- VINTAGE channel contains pre-gain tone controls and two switchable voices * BURN channel contains dual gain controls and post-gain EQ, allowing tonal experimentation,
- Fender long-spring Reverb by Accutronics
- 12 inch 50 Watt Fender "Lightning Bolt" speaker by Eminence
- Ivory "radio" knobs, 4-button footswitch for Channel, Fat, Reverb, Effects Loop.
- FootSwitch: 4-Button Footswitch Included
- Cover: Amp Cover Included
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.