Fender Starcaster Semi-Hollow Body Electric Guitar Natural
The Starcaster Semi Hollow guitar in Natural is back. Virtually fabled since its original mid-to-late ’70s tenure, the seldom-seen Starcaster occupies a special place in our history as Fender’s one and only offset-waist semi-hollow electric guitar.
Prized decades later by a new generation of adventurous guitarists with a flair for appealingly unconventional Fender style, the Starcaster now returns in fabulous new Modern Player form with greater sound, build and beauty that’ll have you seeing stars.
The Fender Starcaster guitar’s thin semi-hollow offset body has a bound maple top and back, with stylish bound f holes. Its “C”-shaped maple neck has a 9.5”-radius maple fingerboard with 22 medium jumbo frets, black-dot inlays and the distinctively curvaceous Starcaster headstock. Other premium features include full-voiced dual Fender Wide Range humbucking pickups with three-way toggle switching, three-ply black pickguard, four skirted “amp”-style control knobs (volume and tone for each pickup) and an Adjusto-Matic bridge with anchored tailpiece. Available in gorgeous Natural, Black and Aged Cherry Burst gloss finishes.
- Body Material: Laminated Maple with Alder Center-Block
- Body Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Body Shape: Other
- Neck Material: Maple
- Neck Finish: Gloss Polyester
- Neck Shape: "C" Shape
- Scale Length: 25.5" (64.8 cm)
- Fingerboard: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 9.5" (241 mm)
- Number of Frets: 22
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- String Nut: Synthetic Bone
- Nut Width: 1.650" (42 mm)
- Position Inlays: Black Dot
- Neck Plate: 4-Bolt Standard
- Bridge Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Neck Pickup: Fender "Wide Range" Humbucking
- Controls: Volume 1. (Neck Pickup), Tone 1. (Neck Pickup), Volume 2. (Bridge Pickup), Tone 2. (Bridge Pickup)
- Pickup Switching: 3-Position Toggle: Position 1. Bridge Pickup, Position 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups, Position 3. Neck Pickup
- Pickup Configuration: HH
- Bridge: Pinned Adjusto-Matic™ with Anchored Tailpiece
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tuning Machines: Fender Standard Cast/Sealed
- Pickguard: 3-Ply Black
- Control Knobs: Skirted Amp Knobs
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.