Fender Roadworn 50's Strat Black MN
The Fender Road Worn 50's Strat in Black with a Maple Neck gives you the feel and look of a years old Strat without any of the effort! Designed with 1950's specs it features a nitrocellulose lacquer, Tex-Mex single-coil pickups and an alder body with Maple Neck.
Strats look better broken in, and with the Road Worn series you get that played in feel straight out of the shop. It's Tex-Mex pickups give you that classic strat sparkle with a bit of extra kick, and it backs up it's authentic looks with the kind of sound and playability that you'd usually only expect to find in a vintage instrument.
- Body: Alder
- Finish: Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Neck: Maple
- Fingerboard: Maple 7.25"
- No. of frets: 21 (6105 narrow jumbo frets)
- Scale Length: 25.5'
- Nut width: 1.650"
- Hardware: Chrome
- Tuning keys: Fender Vintage-style
- Bridge: Vintage-style synchronized tremolo
- Pickguard: 1-ply white
- Pickups:Tex Mex Strat Single-coil neck, middle, and bridge pickups
- Pickup switching: 5-position blade
- Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1, Tone 2
- Strings: Fender standard tension ST250R, nickel plated steel, gauges: (.010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046)
INCLUDES DELUXE GIGBAG