Fender Newporter Classic Acoustic Cosmic Turquoise
The Fender Newporter Classic in Cosmic Turquoise with a Pau Ferro fingerboard is an instrument with superb playability and bold looks that doesn't fail to impress.
The Newporter Classic has a fully-painted solid Sitka spruce top and natural solid mahogany back and sides, including a matching painted 6-in-line headstock and koa binding. Thanks to its fantastic build quality it has exceptional sustain and superior resonance.
As well as that it has a premium Fishman preamp system voiced specifically for the Newporter's body shape, and a lightweight mahogany neck with an easy to play C shaped profile.
- All-solid wood construction for rich, full & resonant tone
- Superb playability & distinctive appearance for an unmistakable Fender vibe
- Upgraded bone nut and saddle for exceptional sustain
- Built-in electronics making the Fender Newporter Classic ideal for live and rehearsal environments
- Cosmic Turquoise finish, koa rosette & classic Fender headstock for distinctively bold appearance
- Maple fingerboard inlays for added elegance
- Includes deluxe gig bag