Fender Full Moon Distortion Pedal
With an array of tone shaping options, the Full Moon pedal from Fender will fulfil all your distortion type needs, from subtle to full high gain mayhem.
It features both symmetrical and asymmetrical clipping modes are the Bite switch shifts the upper midrange and harmonics to enhance your pick attack. It's got a 3-band EQ onboard to further shape your sound, with added Hi-treble control for your hope end and the second foot switch gives you up to +12dB of gain to really boost those solos.
Fender consulted a range of guitar players during the design process to make sure the Full Moon has got the features you want in a pedal you're using on stage - it's lightweight, the batteries are easy and quick to change and it's backlit knobs mean you'll always know exactly what your settings are, even on a dark stage.
- High-gain distortion engine
- 3-band EQ & hi-treble controls for tone-shaping
- Onboard Boost with independent level
- Texture and Bite toggles to alter distortion character
- Rugged anodized aluminium construction
- Battery door with magnetic latching opening (no screws needed)
- Powered by 9V battery or DC (sold separately)