Fender FA-345CE Electro Acoustic 3-Tone Tea Burst
The Fender FA-345CE Electro Acoustic in 3-Tone Tea Burst with an Auditorium Cutaway body shape is a fantastic instrument that sounds as good as it looks.
Featuring brilliant quality laminate construction, lacewood back and sides and a flame maple top with tortoiseshell binding, a modern Fender 3+3 headstock and a Viking bridge. Thanks to the great quality modern Fishman electronics, you can take your sound to the stage with ease. Finally, it has a gorgeous mahogany neck which gives the guitar a bright lively tone as well as complementing the flame maple top.
- Laminated tonewoods offer great sound and a less susceptible to warping over time
- Auditorium cutaway body offers versatility, making it ideal for numerous genres and playing styles
- Fishman preamp offers basic tone shaping options for live and rehearsal environments
- 3-Tone Tea Burst finish & laminated flame maple top offers visually striking appearance
- FA keystone rosette and inlays offer elegant appearance