Fender Duo-Sonic HS Surf Green Pau Ferro Neck
The Fender Duo-Sonic HS Surf Green Pau Ferro Neck is a modern take on the classic Duo-Sonic of the past, retaining the short-scale, compact build with some new and exciting appointments that make it super enjoyable to play.
The short-scale size is what makes the Duo-Sonic so recognisable, and creates an instrument that feels comfortable against the body. The small body is perfect for those who are smaller in stature or for those who love to throw their guitar around on stage. Like many of Fender's electric guitars, the body is constructed from alder and then treated with a gloss polyester finish for additional protection to the colour.
The maple neck has a "C" profile for a comfortable playing feel in your hand. Further facilitating playability is the neck's satin polyurethane finish, giving it a slick, smooth texture. Fender have equipped this modern guitar with a vintage specification Duo Sonic Humbucker in the bridge position joined by a Duo Sonic Single-Coil pickup in the neck position. This pickup combination opens up a whole universe of versatile tones and styles.
To help shape your desired tone, Fender have included Master Volume and Master Tone controls joined by a wonderful Push/Pull coil feature. There is also the 3-way toggle pickup switch enabling you to alternate between pickups until you achieve the ideal sound, regardless of your preferred playing style.
- New Duo Sonic model from Fender Offset series
- Solid alder body with gloss polyester finish
- Neck shaped to a comfortable "C" profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 9.5 inch radius and dot inlays
- Equipped with Duo Sonic Humbucker pickup and a Duo Sonic single coil pickup
- Master Volume and Tone control plus Push/Pull coil feature
- 6-Saddle strings-through-body hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles
- Nickel/Chrome hardware and 3-ply mint green protective pickguard