Fender Duo-Sonic HS Daphne Blue PF
The Fender Duo-Sonic HS Daphne Blue Pau Ferro Neck is a modern take on the classic Duo-Sonic of the past, retaining the short-scale, compact build with some new and exciting appointments that make it super enjoyable to play.
The short-scale size is what makes the Duo-Sonic so recognisable, and creates an instrument that feels comfortable against the body. The small body is perfect for those who are smaller in stature or for those who love to throw their guitar around on stage. Like many of Fender's electric guitars, the body is constructed from alder and then treated with a gloss polyester finish for additional protection to the colour.
The maple neck has a "C" profile for a comfortable playing feel in your hand. Further facilitating playability is the neck's satin polyurethane finish, giving it a slick, smooth texture. Fender have equipped this modern guitar with a vintage specification Duo Sonic Humbucker in the bridge position joined by a Duo Sonic Single-Coil pickup in the neck position. This pickup combination opens up a whole universe of versatile tones and styles.
To help shape your desired tone, Fender have included Master Volume and Master Tone controls joined by a wonderful Push/Pull coil feature. There is also the 3-way toggle pickup switch enabling you to alternate between pickups until you achieve the ideal sound, regardless of your preferred playing style.
- New Duo Sonic model from Fender Offset series
- Solid alder body with gloss polyester finish
- Neck shaped to a comfortable "C" profile
- Pau ferro fingerboard with 9.5 inch radius and dot inlays
- Equipped with Duo Sonic Humbucker pickup and a Duo Sonic single coil pickup
- Master Volume and Tone control plus Push/Pull coil feature
- 6-Saddle strings-through-body hardtail bridge with bent steel saddles
- Nickel/Chrome hardware and 3-ply mint green protective pickguard
FREE UK NEXT DAY DELIVERY
Any purchase over £75 and we'll give you free next day shipping to mainland UK.
All our orders are sent out for Next Day Delivery & if you order something in-stock before 1pm on any business day (Mon-Fri) it will go out that same day. Otherwise you will be contacted to confirm a suitable delivery date.
HIGH LEVEL OF CUSTOMER SERVICE AND COMMUNICATION
At Music Junkie we pride ourselves on being an independent retailer and as such we offer high levels of communication from when your order is placed to receiving your new item. Some items are dispatched from centrally based warehouses and as such next day delivery cant be guaranteed. We aim to complete all orders within 7 days unless you are otherwise notified.
1- HOUR DELIVERY WINDOW
We use Interlink Express for all courier services. They will provide you with a one hour delivery window so you don't have to wait in all day for your parcels. They will notify you by text and email on the morning of your delivery.
More details about our delivery can be found here.
0% INTEREST IS AVAILABLE ON ORDERS FROM £499 AND OVER
We are pleased to offer our customers up to 12 months interest-free credit terms on all orders over £499.*
Applying for finance is fast and easy. Complete the credit agreement, sign it online and get an instant credit decision. Upon acceptance, pay your deposit and you're done.
HOW TO APPLY
Simply add the product to the basket and checkout. You then have as a payment option 'Finance'. Select finance and fill in the online application. Follow the onscreen instructions. You will receive an online decision in minutes. Alternatively we can do it over the phone with you, call the store on 0116 2625625
WHAT DO I NEED TO APPLY?
To apply for finance you must meet the following criteria:
- You must be over 18 years of age.
- You must be a UK resident with at least 3 years continual address history.
- You must be in full time employment, unless retired or a house person with a spouse in full time employment.
- You must have a UK bank account capable of accepting Direct Debits.
- You must have a valid Debit or Credit card registered in your name and to the home address on the application form in order to pay your deposit.
Full details can be found here.