Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele Fiesta Red PF
The Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele in Fiesta Red with Pau Ferro delivers classic Tele playability, plus expanded sonic options thanks to its three-pickup configuration and five-way switching.
Fender put a Vintage Noiseless Strat single-coil pickup in between the neck and bridge Vintage Noiseless Tele pickups on the Deluxe Nashville Telecaster, and it gives you more tone options than you have with two-pickup Teles. You get access to the warm-yet-biting tone you get from a Strat's middle pickup position, from rich rhythm tones to snappy, overdriven leads.
Your solos will sound epic with the Fender Deluxe Nashville Tele. The string-through-body design is a recipe for sustain that lasts for days. And this Tele bridge also sports six adjustable saddles, giving you superior intonation, too.
The unique Deluxe Nashville Tele is a great example of Fender's Deluxe Series, which brings you classic Fender guitars with deluxe electronics and modern features at a great price. Deluxe Series guitars and basses feature electronics combinations you don't normally find, like unique switching options or hot-rodded pickup combinations, plus modern playability with Fender's modern C-shaped neck profile.
- Classic Telecaster design, hot-rodded with 3 pickups and 5-way switching
- Vintage Noiseless Tele and Strat pickups for vintage tone without the vintage hum
- String-through-body design enhances sustain and note definition
- Vintage-style 6-saddle bridge provides exceptional intonation
- Much wider sonic range than most 2-pickup Teles